Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, and Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit - Brake fluid sold separately
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
$69.90 - $79.90
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
Tubeless tire plug kit plus CO2 head. - Tire plug tool - Tire plugs - CO2 head - Storage case - Mounting bracket - 5 year warranty
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Anodized red handle for easy truing and building
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
Feedback Sports Cassette Pliers are so user-friendly, removing your cassette to service bearings, clean your gears or replace a worn drivetrain is so quick you’ll never hesitate to tackle the task. These innovative, self-adjusting pliers confidently grab any cassette cog up to 26T, on any drivetrain from 1-12 speeds (including track cogs). The long-handled, ergonomic grips manage the most challenging cassette removal with precision and confidence. Cold-forged, hardened CRV tool steel arms put these Cassette Pliers in a category all their own. Perfect for learning bike maintenance, or for veteran mechanics. Available separate, or found in our Team Edition Tool Kit. - Secure, non-slip engagement - Self-adjusting from 11T to 26T cogs - Suitable for 1-12 speed Sram, Shimano and Campagnolo drivetrains - Self-adjusting arms make cassette removal fast and easy - Closure lock keeps tool closed and compact when not in use - Cold-forged and hardened CRV tool steel arms prevent flex - Overmolded file tread handles promote control and comfort during challenging work - Found in the Team Edition Tool Kit - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Feedback's Truing Station works great on its own and can be attached to the company's repair stands to create a great all-in-one work station for home and travel. The single-arm design with precision indexed indicators for lateral and radial run out and the stable weighted-metal base make for easy truing. You can even true disc-brake rotors by sliding the indicators up the arm. Plus, the Truing Station features handy compartments for nipples, spoke wrenches and tools. And, no dishing tool is required. Simply flip the wheel over in the stand to check!
Feedeback's Pro-Classic Bicycle Repair Stand is portable enough to take everywhere. It's made of anodized aluminum, weighs just 11 pounds and folds for easy carrying and storage. Its sturdy tripod base is stable on all surfaces plus the stand telescopes from 42 to 71 inches tall via a quick-release lever so you never have to bend over while wrenching. You'll love the ingenious Slide-Lock clamp, too. With a simple twist of the knob, it clamps tubes of all sizes. The rubber jaws protect your finish and the clamp rotates 360 degrees for convenient bike positioning. Plus it's small to fit into tight areas. This great repair stand can hold up to 85-pounds, too.
At nearly 20% lighter than our (already) lightweight stand collection, the Ultralight takes no performance shortcuts to achieve its feathery 10.6lb (4.8kg) total weight. Despite a slender scale reading it still possess the same durability and stability of our other stands. With the 360° rotating Slide-Lock clamp and a 54? (137cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps, confidence in the security of your bike is never in question. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage or travel. Look to our Tool Tray and Pro Truing Station upgrades to create the optimal home bike maintenance setup.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Tool Tray, Wheel Truing Station and a Bottle Opener for the ultimate bike repair stand setup.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
Page 1 of 15 Next page