A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
Continental's X-King is a great all-around tire with a fast-rolling tread, an open lug design that hooks up whether it's muddy or dry, a high-volume casing for nice shock absorbancy and a smooth ride, and Conti's grippy and durable Black Chili rubber compound. The ProTection version also features their excellent puncture protection.
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
- Kenda model K816
$35.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction. - Type: Urban - Size: 26 x 2.125 - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 650B x 1 1/2 - ISO 584
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
Page 1 of 1