- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Body-mapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Craft's Active Windstopper Boxer Shorts are the ultimate base layer for cold and windy conditions. They feature a 4-way stretch fabric panel to keep you warm and dry. - Gore Wind Stop Piuma Panel - Pro Zero Fabric - Chafe-free waistband - Flatlock stitching - Excellent moisture transfer - Machine washable and dryable
Seamless, cooling tee with mesh panels and excellent moisture transport. - Comfortable fit and body mapped for optimal thermal regulation - Recycled polyester mix for decreasing the environmental footprints - 100% Polyester
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Slim, lightweight inner hipster with excellent moisture transport and Infinity C4 Pad - Inseam: 21cm/8in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Slim, lightweight inner shorts with great fit, excellent moisture transport and C4 Pad - Material: 100% Polyester
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
These boxers feature elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
- These women's specific pants are made with thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
Craft's Windstopper Long Sleeve Crew features Gore Windstopper Piuma 4-way-stretch fabric in the chest and keeps the core warm by blocking wind. • Gore Windstopper Piuma four-way-stretch fabric • Windstopper windblock front • Pro Zero Fabric • Flat Lock Stitching • Drop Tail • Unisex (sizing based on Men's) • Machine washable and dryable
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
When it comes to happy riding, comfort is king. The Evo liner short offers the same performance and comfort features of the Evo Sport bib but without the shoulder straps. The multi-panel poly/spandex tech body provides infinite stretch and rebound for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The proven Fox Comp Chamois offers triple density padding and a 4-way stretch that moves with your body to eliminate hot spots and chafing. Compression leg bands keep everything secure, so the shorts don't ride up. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Polyester spandex main body fabric - Built with Fox's Comp chamois for long distance comfort - Custom jacquard Fox waistband - Silicone leg gripper prevent ride up COMP CHAMOIS: The combination of triple density foam, 4-way stretch construction and our top of the line EIT carbonium anti-microbial fabric makes this one of the most comfortable long-distance pads on the market.
Bib shorts perform one of the most vital roles – in saddle comfort. Let's face it; if you're uncomfortable, you won't be getting far. That's why the Evo Sport bib short is equipped with Fox's Comp Chamois. With triple density foam and a 4-way stretch construction, it provides comfort for an extended time on the bike. The mesh upper panel keeps the shorts in place while maintaining breathability. And a technical polyester/spandex fabric in the shorts allows them to contour to your body for a precise fit. The Evo Sport liner also provides a convenient storage option, thanks to an integrated pocket system. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Technical polyester/spandex blend - Compression band leg grippers prevent the legs from riding up - Stretch mesh upper panel - Mesh pockets for storage - Flatlock low profile seams - Built with Comp mountain bike specific chamois PRO CHAMOIS: The Fox Pro Chamois is an advanced 4-density, 4-way stretch pad designed for long hours of racing and training. The 4 types of foam in different densities combine with the carbonium anti-microbial fabric to provide the best weight distribution while maintaining maximum comfort.
The completely redesigned Attack Pro Trail System is all-mountain apparel at it's finest. The four part system creates the ultimate in trail comfort and performance to help you ride longer, stronger, and better. Premium Italian fabrics wick moisture to keep you cool and dry, and make a super-light silhouette perfect for all day riding. Tweaks like a built-in Fly-Flap for "taking care of business" on the go, and a storage pocket designed for use with Fox's pocket case make these bib liners the perfect addition to your mountain biking arsenal. Design & Function: - Premium Italian Polyester stretch mesh fabric - Reflective media loop - Mesh pockets for storage - Fly flap with internal opening - Built with Evo Chamois
For those days where the weather seems comfortable enough to wear just a jersey, it can be handy to have a thin extra layer to keep warm and dry if the weather becomes unstable. The Supra Sleeveless is so light you won't even know you're wearing it. - Supra Filo 2: Great moisture management - Flatlock seams Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
Whether on the road, trails, or in spin class, these versatile undies can be worn under your favorite garment for an instant cycling outfit. FABRICS: Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -Slim Flex Chamois - Women
With Nano-Silver technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois
Garneau's Singlet 1001 makes you feel like a pro. This extremely light, efficient layer is worn directly against the skin, under your jersey, for moisture management. Cut from Garneau's polyester/spandex Drytex 1001 fabric traps a layer of air for reduced clinging, a breezy feel in steamy conditions, and added insulation when it's chilly. Plus, the stretchy nature of the weave allows ease of movement that's perfect for every activity.
The women's Singlet 1001 is the piece you won't want to do without, an ideal tool for managing your body temperature. This lightweight base layer acts as a transitory layer between the skin and the cycling jersey. It evacuates moisture even on the warmest days, so you can wear it at all times as a first layer to stay dry, no matter your sport or activity. - Drytex 1001: Enhances airflow and wicks moisture - Flatlock seams - Reflective accent - Racer Fit Extra Lightweight
With Nano-Silver Technology, these innershorts offer antibacterial, antiodor and fast-drying properties and help control body temperature. FABRICS: -Drytex® 2002: Thermoregulation DETAILS: -Elastic at waist -Side braids: Allow adjustable positioning with MTB shorts -Inseam: 8"/20.5 cm -Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation -Permanent NANO-SILVER technology: Antibacterial and antiodor properties INFO +: -AirSport Chamois - Women
Garneau's SF-2 LS Plastron is more than just a season-lengthening base layer, it's technical armor against the cold. This long sleeve's front is constructed with Garneau's Light WindDry 2 fabric, which blocks wind and is water-resistant. And, the back is crafted from light, soft Supra Filo 2 fabric, that uses honeycomb construction for exceptional moisture transfer and breathability so you stay dry and comfortable on every ride.
POC's Hip VPD 2.0 Shorts protect your tailbone and hips with Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough that is flexible when moving, then turns rigid upon impact. Wear these liners under your DH shorts and you get muscle support, a chamois and peace of mind. They fit well thanks to stretchy fabric and breathe well due to the ventilated mesh.
Every epic adventure starts with a solid foundation, and the last thing you want to overlook is the first layer you put on. Ultra-comfy Merino next to skin helps regulate body temperature, manages moisture and resists odors whether you're in Tennessee or Timbuktu. Features smooth, flatlock seams and a wide elastic waistband with Merino lining. Made from ultra-soft and durable Merino 150 fabric. - Slim Fit; Mid Rise - Fully functional fly - Wide elastic waistband (40 mm) designed for ultimate comfort; keeps Merino next to skin - Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing - Size M inseam: 6" (15 cm) - Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core - Garment Weight: 91 g = 3.2 oz - Style: SW014011
Page 1 of 2 Next page