Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
$7.99 - $192.00
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage - 5-year warranty
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Anodized red handle for easy truing and building
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
Page 1 of 15 Next page